Monday, May 3, 2010

Last Weekend


Last weekend I went to the carnival .When I did,I went on a ride the first seat was too big, the second seat was too rough, but the last seat was just right.Right after that I, got some cotton candy the first one was too small, the second one was too rough but the last one was perfect.Then I went to a carnival game, the first ball I used was too big, the second ball I used was too spikey, and finally the last ball I used was just right for me and I won a gigantic bear.But then, it was too late at night so I had to leave but right before I left someone came and told me this is a private carnival so the people were really mad at me for what I did they said that I had to pay a fee to ride the carnival rides so they said that I had to pay them the fee and then leave i left in shame and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment